Has anybody seen the new Victory VAP SS arrow?

nexus

FNG
Interesting the arrow broke mid shaft. Typically the damage to a carbon arrow is at the point of impact. To break any carbon arrow at the mid point often requires a whipping type motion in combination with a weak spot (blemish, spot where another arrow has made a ding, etc...). I witness at least 350-700 shots per weekend of Victory products by all levels of archers. Based on the number of "stray shots" I have observe at the range over the years; I can honestly say Victory Archery produces a very durable product. I have met several folks at Victory Archery and they have always been helpful and take quality control very seriously. I would pick up the phone and talk with them about your experience.

Take Care...

aaen

Lil-Rokslider
Reached out still no feedback from victory.

Also these have zero blemishes on them. And no arrow contact as I don't grouo them.

Anyways, I've moved on and they've been tossed in the bin in the corner and will be super expensive rabbit arrows going forward.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ok follow up on these arrows . Was able to harvest a raghorn bull with them. Shot was quartering towards me. Got one lung and ended up the broadhead was poking out the hide on the back quarter. Kudu contour plus 100gr. Stock inserts, 28inch length. V3 27 @ 70lbs
Penetration was very good, arrow is back in the quiver as it was new condition. Will keep shooting these.