Has anyone shopped on Bowhuntingoutlet.com?

DrewPNW

FNG
Sorry if this is the wrong forum to ask this. But since I’m newer and can’t post in the gear deals / classified forums yet, I thought I’d ask here.

Has anyone shopped on bowhuntingoutlet.com ? And if so what what was your experience? I see a lot of mixed reviews but they seem to have some pretty great prices, just wasn’t sure if it’d be a gamble or if it’s a case of the vocal minority that had an issue?

Thanks!

T3clay

Lil-Rokslider
I have passed on the deals as I think your chance of getting ripped off is high.... i have heard some horror stories

OP
DrewPNW

DrewPNW

FNG
I have passed on the deals as I think your chance of getting ripped off is high.... i have heard some horror stories
Yeah that's the conclusion I'm coming to. The main issue is it seems like their inventory system isn't very accurate - people will order items that say they're in stock and get a message saying it's unavailable... yet BHO took their money. I emailed them on a few items to confirm that they're available, it's been several business days and haven't heard back. I'll move on.

Thanks!

Operator

Lil-Rokslider
I purchased a parka for late season hunting in Dec. 2021, it came with a faulty zipper couldn't zip it up had pins at the bottom on both sides instead of a retainer box on one side and pin with slider on the other. I contacted them on their site and waited over a week, then I contacted them again letting them know I would dispute the charge with my credit card co. and waited over a week nothing. There is no phone number to call, luckily I had paid using PP, I opened up a complaint they tried contacting Bowhuntingoutlet still no reply, so I had to escalate the claim, PP issued me a refund, still have not heard from them, I guess if they don't want the parka back I will have a local seamstress install a new zipper about $25.
Also Edders.com is the same company.
I will add, I purchased a few things with them before but if there is a problem with the product you are on your own, use PP so you can get your money back.