Hauling Meat/Quarters With Kuiu Icon Pro

Buddy drew a nice archery elk tag for next month so I am hoping we will needing to haul some heavy loads this year. Whether we bone out or haul quarters is unknown yet, just depends on how far back we end up. My question is, I am familiar with load between the bag and can haul moderate (up to 80lbs comfortably) but my concern is if we haul quarters. I am not seeing a great way to strap the quarters so that the load is carried higher up on the back. Does anyone have anything they have done to accommodate this or DIY styraps they have built to help lift the load up so it stays above the hipbelt?

I made an extra set of straps that I attached to the frame and use them to strap the meat to the actual frame when using the load sling.
When not in use they are just stored on the frame .

Buddy drew a nice archery elk tag for next month so I am hoping we will needing to haul some heavy loads this year. Whether we bone out or haul quarters is unknown yet, just depends on how far back we end up. My question is, I am familiar with load between the bag and can haul moderate (up to 80lbs comfortably) but my concern is if we haul quarters. I am not seeing a great way to strap the quarters so that the load is carried higher up on the back. Does anyone have anything they have done to accommodate this or DIY styraps they have built to help lift the load up so it stays above the hipbelt?
you can form a wedge to keep the load higher, don't loosen the bottom compression straps all the way, then the quarters can not slide all the way down.... i do that with all of my packs, couple extra compression straps make it easier and weigh nothing.... you could load the hams upside down too, that works with some packs.

if you do plan on boning out, get appropriate meat bags, the long skinny ones... a regular quarter bag with boned meat isn't a very good system, it will all want to settle in the very bottom and start squeezing out the sides.... i like keeping meat on the bone, but if boning was an option, i would always carry some boned meat bags, and just use them for backstraps and grind if i didn't bone it out