Have shot show you tubers become characters of themselves?

WCB

WKR
It ain’t just shot show. Face it. The whole world can put something on YouTube and have it reach millions of people. (Beware of old man quote>>>) back in the day when you had 3 broadcast channels, the lack of media outlets would, in most cases, limit the content to fairly high quality stuff. Cable opened things up a little bit and made it possible to pump content to increasing narrow audiences. Now the inter web means anyone with a phone camera and a tick tok account could theoretically communicate with the world. Combine that wit the fact that some people are making legit livings on YouTube videos and posting pictures of their asses on Instagram and their is all the incentive in the world to pump out any crap that will get you noticed.

What is even more concerning or ridiculous is that in the past game violations were easily hidden because you only had 3 channels and people for the most care didn't care to keep up with these guys every minute of the day.

Now they blatantly get caught doing illegal crap or just being plain ass hats on their Instagram page and no body cares. How stupid they are is right there in front of everyone and they still cash a check.

jspradley

WKR
What is even more concerning or ridiculous is that in the past game violations were easily hidden because you only had 3 channels and people for the most care didn't care to keep up with these guys every minute of the day.

Now they blatantly get caught doing illegal crap or just being plain ass hats on their Instagram page and no body cares. How stupid they are is right there in front of everyone and they still cash a check.

It almost makes me wonder if the majority of hunters actually give a shit about game violations? I want to say most of us do but maybe we are just a vocal minority?

I liked watching the gun last guy but it looks like he doesn’t have anything this year
Gunblast was one of my favorites. His videos were simple, informative and enjoyable to watch. Nothing intense or super technical but just a fun guy and I always watched if he had a video on something I was interested in. Unfortunately Jeff passed away this week.

Garandthumb is the only one I care about anymore, he’s silly but I value his opinion and find him enjoyable, and I like his flannels

BluMtn

WKR
You guys have really upset me. I sit in my basement all day and do nothing but watch all the outdoor hunting shows and I have learned so much from them. My long term plan is sometime soon I am going to buy a lightweight mountain gun in 270 and go into my backyard and hunt deer. I see them every morning. I am still trying to figure out what camo pattern and what manufacture of camo gear I am going to use. I am going to invest in the swaro 90 BTX so I can make sure of what I am looking at as far as a trophy. Then I am going film the whole thing and I will be the next outdoor YT icon. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I can agree with some of the sentiments. Having said that, what do y’all want to see or hear from “experts”? At some point it’s just a gun/sleeping bag/glass....... only so much people can say.

Just like saying you’re pissed that some doober in the street said “good morning”. Seriously....he can’t come up with something more original.....?

See what I mean? There’s only some much deviation in platforms/equipment. Only so many materials you can shoot or make gear out of. It can’t all be revolutionary. We are all about capitalism and I’m all for it. I don’t believe in “sell outs”. EVERYONE in this industry is in it to make a living. They happen to love what they are selling and I’m good with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MattB

WKR
What’s the best weapon system

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, why everything a system or build these days?

Archery guys are talking about their most recent arrow build. I buy new arrow and cut and fletch them and glue in insert. I guess I am missing out on the build and not properly incorporating them into the system.

MattB

WKR
I miss the outdoor channel. At least you knew those guys played the meat flute for air time #chicfilafordinner #privatelandowner

I still have it but told them I would no longer watch until I dont have to see the smiling face of #gregritz2timepocher.

woods89

WKR
You guys have really upset me. I sit in my basement all day and do nothing but watch all the outdoor hunting shows and I have learned so much from them. My long term plan is sometime soon I am going to buy a lightweight mountain gun in 270 and go into my backyard and hunt deer. I see them every morning. I am still trying to figure out what camo pattern and what manufacture of camo gear I am going to use. I am going to invest in the swaro 90 BTX so I can make sure of what I am looking at as far as a trophy. Then I am going film the whole thing and I will be the next outdoor YT icon. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Dude.............
You don't even need to hunt. Just start posting unboxing and workout videos. You'll be famous in no time.....