Have shot show you tubers become characters of themselves?

It ain’t just shot show. Face it. The whole world can put something on YouTube and have it reach millions of people. (Beware of old man quote>>>) back in the day when you had 3 broadcast channels, the lack of media outlets would, in most cases, limit the content to fairly high quality stuff. Cable opened things up a little bit and made it possible to pump content to increasing narrow audiences. Now the inter web means anyone with a phone camera and a tick tok account could theoretically communicate with the world. Combine that wit the fact that some people are making legit livings on YouTube videos and posting pictures of their asses on Instagram and their is all the incentive in the world to pump out any crap that will get you noticed.

Felix1776

Lil-Rokslider
There were 3 videos that supposedly got released by a disgruntled employer. They were out on Instagram and it was 100% creeper of Taran. She kept telling him no and he kept pressing.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I saw a couple of short clips. Definitely gross.

jspradley

WKR
Guys that consider a dead animal a “failure” can kiss my ass.

I’d take a 2 day doe rodeo over shooting a trail cam Bullwinkle 30 minutes after first light.

Then again, I shoot a boring uncool 30-06 too...

Bruh, don't you know that .30-06 doesnt kill deer anymore?

Mt Al

WKR
The YouTube stuff is better than the outdoor channel stuff.

Soooooo true. Dropped cable about 20 years ago but see outdoor channel things when I travel and at friends houses. I don't get that those channels exist, but they do so $$ are trading somewhere or another. YouTube sure opens up the options, but keeps the door wide open for freaks. No one has to watch, though.

I started going to SHOT when it was in Dallas one and a half jillion years ago for work. Did Las Vegas a time or two but haven't been back in about 8 - 10 years and don't really miss it, though there is cool stuff to see.

Fatcamp

WKR
Hush is the worst. That last video they had in Arizona had multiple missed shots, a wounded buck they didn't recover, and then finally a dead deer. All along claiming, "It's just hunting. Long shots are the norm for this season."

The worst is the comments. These clowns have convinced enough people that wounding and missing game at long distances is acceptable behavior and anyone who comments otherwise is dismissed as a Fudd who doesn't understand #realhunting. It's sick. I get misses and wounded animals happen but if it's happening to the same group of people over and over while hunting with rifles there is a problem.

TheTone

WKR
Hush is the worst. That last video they had in Arizona had multiple missed shots, a wounded buck they didn't recover, and then finally a dead deer. All along claiming, "It's just hunting. Long shots are the norm for this season."

The worst is the comments. These clowns have convinced enough people that wounding and missing game at long distances is acceptable behavior and anyone who comments otherwise is dismissed as a Fudd who doesn't understand #realhunting. It's sick. I get misses and wounded animals happen but if it's happening to the same group of people over and over while hunting with rifles there is a problem.

I read on Instagram where AZGF paid some Instagram influencers including HUSH and “gritty”to promote coues deer hunting; about made me sick. I could have some small amount of respect for these clowns if they were honest and said they were in it for the $$ but The way they promote themselves as doing this to spread a message about hunting and conservation just rubs me wrong.

204guy

WKR
I read on Instagram where AZGF paid some Instagram influencers including HUSH and “gritty”to promote coues deer hunting; about made me sick. I could have some small amount of respect for these clowns if they were honest and said they were in it for the $$ but The way they promote themselves as doing this to spread a message about hunting and conservation just rubs me wrong.
Randy was really pushing AZ coues for awhile. Things that make you go hmmm....

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Theres a new video comparing longrange rifles by gohunt, and man one of the two guys on there sounds like he sells weed and lives with his parents the way he talks about the rifles in hand. "Bruh like this thing is wicked and really has that knockdown for hammering stuff" not sure if he knew the difference between the bullet and the case, as he refers to the cartridge as a bullet many times. Sadly this is one of the main posterchilds of what could be considered one of the largest western hunting websites.

Theres a new video comparing longrange rifles by gohunt, and man one of the two guys on there sounds like he sells weed and lives with his parents the way he talks about the rifles in hand. "Bruh like this thing is wicked and really has that knockdown for hammering stuff" not sure if he knew the difference between the bullet and the case, as he refers to the cartridge as a bullet many times. Sadly this is one of the main posterchilds of what could be considered one of the largest western hunting websites.
If we could just get them to talk about hydroxycloroquine or conservative politics we could get them shadow banned.