Having a little trouble.

Broken Arrow

Lil-Rokslider
Ok I've extended my range out to 50 yds (would never take a shot at a live critter less I was 8 for 10 on the range and it was an out in the open kinda shot) but my problem is if I can blur the arrow/ rise I'm in. If I can't I shoot wide right or left trying to stay focused on my spot. You guys that can shot instinctive at long range how do you get past your bow being in your sight window?

bowuntr

WKR
I don't follow you... If you are covering up the target with your arrow or riser you are using Kentucky windage. Lower your anchor if you need to gain distance... All this is if I am understanding you correctly. BTW... I'm no expert... Ed F

SDHNTR

WKR
No expert either, but I don't see instinctive shooting working well at 50 yards. Either aim with the point or some form of facewalking.

I tend to cant my bow more the longer the distance im shooting. This gets the bow out of my direct line of sight and than allows me to use the arrow point better.

OP
Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow

Lil-Rokslider
You understood bowunter.
Sdhntr I think I'm learning that. Lol been trying and trying and trying but my eyes, brain and hand just don't work together. Almost every shot is good left or right just a foot or so short. Out to about 40 I'm doing pretty good just go to hell after that. I shoot split finger, middle finger corner of mouth index in my nostril.