Hawke Optics

Looking to get a new set of Binos , a buddy of mine said he's heard a lot of good things about Hawke optics however 'm not familiar with this company. Does anyone have an experience with their glass and care to share your thoughts?

sneaky

"DADDY"
I've had a set of their Frontier ED's for years. Used to sell them out of my shop. On par with other mid range glass. They did have one a step up from that one but for the money they are tough to beat. Mine have taken a licking and keep on ticking.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
We have had great feedback on Hawke. My gripe with Hawke is just lack of exposure to the public in advertising which makes it an unknown to many people. I think they give a great optic at a very sharp price

Dobermann

WKR
While it's not binos, the scopes they make specifically for airguns and crossbows (which deal with different forces than those on firearms) are highly regarded in those fields ... The ones I have are clear, reliable, and solid.

LostArra

WKR
While it's not binos, the scopes they make specifically for airguns and crossbows (which deal with different forces than those on firearms) are highly regarded in those fields ... The ones I have are clear, reliable, and solid.

+1 on the Hawke air rifle scopes. They are well made and the glass is good.
I've got a Hawke on a high power springer that will destroy a good powder burner scope.

sneaky

"DADDY"
They are pretty much THE scope for crossbows. I sold a bunch of them, and they are OE on the majority of production crossbows. Like Doug said, it's their lack of advertising here in the States that hurts them. I waa fortunate that, at the time, their national sales manager lived about 5 minutes from my shop. He stopped in and showed me a few and that's how i came to be familiar with them.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk