Hawkins 25MOA Hybrid Tikka Ring/Mount

OP
sndmn11

sndmn11

WKR
Is this any different than what Bertram brass has been selling for awhile?

It looks like the ones in stock don't have any built in cant, and the ones with the built in 25moa cant appear out of stock and what the facebook post I shared are referring to.

renagde

WKR
I think they all have that 25moa cant. From what I understand, Bertram brass has been the exclusive retailer of the Tikka model. But I think now, you can order direct from Hawkins and possibly others. That's why they advertised it on facebook.

I’ve been using these rings for a few months. Are they different? Mine have 25 MOA cant, have the bubble level top cap.

Using mine with an ATACR. So far they’ve been great for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16Bore

WKR
Pretty slick. Had lotsa guys asking for that. Looks like you tapered down to the width of the dovetail?

3E6BE3E4-9ECB-4BDD-BC9C-768B398680B2.jpeg

sportsmans challenge

WKR
Classified Approved
The rings andy posted are the exact rings we have been selling exclusively over the past year at bertram brass other than the 35mm rings we have had a machinist take them out to 35mm, these rings have 25 moa cant built in, bubble level on top, no recoil stud, ready to go 30, 34 and 35mm

OP
sndmn11

sndmn11

WKR
The rings andy posted are the exact rings we have been selling exclusively over the past year at bertram brass other than the 35mm rings we have had a machinist take them out to 35mm, these rings have 25 moa cant built in, bubble level on top, no recoil stud, ready to go 30, 34 and 35mm

I had no idea, I thought I was breaking some big news! Andy is a good dude, and I know Roksliders like their Tikkas.....

Glad to see it stirred the pot up for you.