HDPE cutting board recommendations?

I'm looking for a cutting board and think that an HDPE board around 24"x36" would make for a good size. Any recommendations for retailers who seem to have good prices and quality product?

JohnB

WKR
I had good luck getting a big cutting board for pretty cheap off Amazon a year ago. Super handy for deer quarters, garden processing and other projects. My Amazon one didn't come with a blood/liquid trough but that was easily added with a router.

280Ackley

WKR
Check with industrial plastic suppliers for “drops”. These are remnants from previous jobs that are odd sizes. I was able to get 30” wide pieces for a fraction of retail price. I was able to cover my whole 12’ butcher table with it. Laird plastics, Power Plastics, Diversified plastics are ones I use regularly for work. Redwood plastics is another one but there manager is kinda shady in my area so I avoid them!!

k80Titus

FNG
Try Amazon there is one for 60 inclusive of shipping

Look here as well

JJMoody

FNG
As mentioned before an industrial plastics supplier would be my go-to for large stuff. My wife and I own a leather business and we use 49x97” sheets for cutting. Go in with a couple guys on one (around $200) and you’ll have all the surface you need.

OP
S
I ended up finding a reputable company out of Chicago who sells on ebay. Got a 20"x30"x1/2" in route for a good price.