Headaches from caffeine withdrawl...

OP
R

rhendrix

WKR
Didn't realize there was so many firefighters on Rokslide though, nice to see some fellow brothers in arms.

sk1

WKR
I'm a firefighter/paramedic, so I'm all too familiar with the effects of downing a monster every now and then, my real addiction has been Dr. Pepper, I usually buy one for work and swig on it all day. If we're really running I'll have two or three a day, the most I've ever drank is 5 in a day. Not healthy at all! Me and my wife are doing a little experiment and seeing if eating cleaner, cutting out all the empty calories from simple carbs and replacing them with fruits and veggies for 30 days and seeing what happens. I'm hoping I feel awesome, and she wants to lose weight, if we can maintain this for 30 days then we'll keep it going as a lifestyle change. So far I'm on day 3 and these headaches SUCK...but I think the suffering now is worth the reward of a healthier life and better opportunities to tag out next year.

seriously man, try my suggestion with the no doze pills......it's not cheating, it's being smart. those headaches can be wicked, if you just take a quarter of a tablet with each headache, you'll be off them in a week or less. it is the only reason im ever able to quit

i didn't realize there were so many firefighters here either, for a smaller but growing community i am surprised