Headed East for the first time!

Born and raised in Washington chasing black tails on the coast I always watched the outdoor channel and all the hunts in the grasslands of the prairie states and really wanted to give it a try because it was so different. Since then I’ve moved to Idaho, hunted lots of mule deer and whitetails, and hunted all over the west. This year however I decided to go East and we applied for one of the Praire states. (No one likes their state to be shared) I didn’t draw but my little sister drew 3 for tags and a buck tag and my father in law drew a buck tag and a doe tag. We’re headed out on the 9th from Nothern Idaho and plan to give it hell until the 15th! I’ll update as we go and am pretty pumped to try something new!

Geewhiz

WKR
I appreciate you not sharing locations or even states. Best of luck! should be a blast. Make sure to give updates.

OP
Timberline001
1st trip Easy was a success! My little sister and father in law both got their bucks and my sister got a couple does as well! Coolers are full and we’re ready to make the trek back!