Headed to Wyoming tomorrow, what’s the scoop on masks?

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Here’s a better sample size. Wy on the uptick but nothing to be hysterical about. I’ve been over there several times this summer, just have a mask handy. I was in Jackson when they were like 4th in nation for cases/100k and there was still no gestapo feel to the place, but I wore mine!

dd465d6df2a91d5ae4231899dc45d1f2.jpg

08afa9ba1247400752e16a054b0dd828.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At last count, I know 31 people who have had Covid. Three have died. 8 were hospitalized. All three deaths were from people under the age of 70 and only one of those had any sort of underlying health issues. Also, not reflected in the numbers, are those who do not die, yet have permanent and lasting damage. Of those 31 I just mentioned, one 17-year-old had her foot amputated, one 23 yr old has lost a third of one lung, one 47 yr old has lasting cognitive impairment and debilitating fatigue, and one 56 yr old Is still in the hospital after six months with major heart damage. Not a one of those had any pre-existing conditions.

Yeah, this thing is no big deal, right? Don’t take your one minuscule sample size of your own family’s amazing good fortune and think the same will apply to everyone. It’s the luck of the draw. This thing has the power to do serious damage! Don’t underestimate it for a second.
I know I shouldn’t, but I will ask anyway how are you blaming Covid for a foot amputation.

Actually don’t bother explaining it because I really don’t care. You’re right. It’s terrifying out here. Most everyone should just stay home. Really mask aren’t even safe because now they’re saying it’s an aerosol which if we accept that bit of knowledge your masks are even more useless than what we thought they were before. Dr. Fakeci is right, if you go outside you’re gonna die. You’re much better off staying inside your house cooped up in a constant paranoia that a Covid molecule infiltrating your home. Hopefully everyone stays at home this hunting season, I mean if it just saves one life right. Turn your tags back in, don’t touch gas pumps, don’t drive around with your windows down. The person in the car next to you might have it and then cough and the next thing you know your whole family is dead. All because you were an inconsiderate asshole and wanted to drive around with your windows down. Seen it 1000 times
2020’s motto should be: Live in constant fear!!

My God Robby, those numbers are terrifying you’re telling me Wyoming residents have a .00887 chance of dying of COVID.

Good luck to you all. I’m outta of here.

Last edited:
I'll be flying tomorrow to Rapid City. I will be wearing a mask in the airport and on the plane simply because they won't allow me to fly otherwise, and it's too long a drive from Fl. But as soon as the strong arm tactics are no longer in play, and it's once again my choice, I'll be mask free.

SDHNTR

WKR
I know I shouldn’t, but I will ask anyway how are you blaming Covid for a foot amputation.

Actually don’t bother explaining it because I really don’t care. You’re right. It’s terrifying out here. Most everyone should just stay home. Really mask aren’t even safe because now they’re saying it’s an aerosol which if we accept that bit of knowledge your masks are even more useless than what we thought they were before. Dr. Fakeci is right, if you go outside you’re gonna die. You’re much better off staying inside your house cooped up in a constant paranoia that a Covid molecule infiltrating your home. Hopefully everyone stays at home this hunting season, I mean if it just saves one life right. Turn your tags back in, don’t touch gas pumps, don’t drive around with your windows down. The person in the car next to you might have it and then cough and the next thing you know your whole family is dead. All because you were an inconsiderate asshole and wanted to drive around with your windows down. Seen it 1000 times

My God Robby, those numbers are terrifying you’re telling me Wyoming residents have a .00887 chance of dying of COVID.

So a perfectly healthy 17-year-old girl, senior in high school, gets Covid. Develops extensive thrombosis in her lower leg requiring amputation, and you want to find another affliction?

Do some research buddy before you question others. Amputations of the legs due to thrombosis is a known effect of Covid. Covid is as much a blood disorder as it is respiratory. The actor Nick Cordero had a leg amputated for the same reason. And then he died. Your ignorance won’t protect you.

Last edited:

Jn78

Lil-Rokslider
It is horrible that this country keeps taking all of our freedoms away. I really would like to live somewhere I could go maskless, give an underage hooker some meth for her services, drink about fifteen beers and then drive 100mph to my hunting camp where I could shoot every animal I saw, keep no meat, only antlers, and build a huge fire in the middle of a beetle kill area adjacent to to my favorite little mountain town, during a windstorm.

I just want to do what I want without regard to how it may impact anyone else. I am going demean anyone who asks me to wear these masks because masks are unconstitutional and the liberal agenda is not going to make me fear some fake flu that has only killed like 200,000 Americans in the past 6 months. Hell, the dead people are old anyway and I am not old, why would I care and why would I want to protect a vulnerable people? I mean, I don't care if I am an asymptomatic carrier and me not wearing a mask might kill an old person in the store, with a compromised immune system, without family support, who cannot afford to have groceries delivered.

The desire to protect the welfare of this country and its people is in no way worth the huge imposition of me wearing a mask. After all, masks don't work 100% of the time, so they are useless, right?

While we are at it, why don't we just ignore the leading epidemiologists in basically every country in the world and let a bunch of selfish high school dropouts make all of our public policy decisions.

You brave patriot!

The virus is so fake, the entire world agreed to play along....

Sent from my F1 using Tapatalk

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
You are absolutely right Robby. I apologize for my contribution.

No apology necessary. I agree on valid sample sizes. I just don’t want reasonable threads to turn ugly. That’s all

sasquatch

WKR
Just take along plenty toilet paper. Idk how it helps protect from corona but it appears it does

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Savage99

WKR
Just take along plenty toilet paper. Idk how it helps protect from corona but it appears it does

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You have to wear it. It’s not a talisman.