Headed to Wyoming tomorrow, what’s the scoop on masks?

MHWASH

WKR
I’ll bring one any way, but I hate the ******* things. In WA of course we have to wear them, what about MT & WY?

archp625

WKR
I was there two weeks ago and it depends on the city and or Park. For us we had to wear them in the Parks and in Jackson. Casper we did not except for the hotel. Now that I think about it all the hotels required mask.

KNASH

Lil-Rokslider
I too am headed to Wyoming. I'll be in an airport, then on a plane, then again in an airport. Lots of indoor time breathing air exhaled by unknown people with unknown health status. Given 40% of Covid positive people experience no symptoms, I have to assume everybody I see has it. I'll be wearing a mask and appreciate others doing the same. Yes, we're all tired of this, but nothing has changed since March. Looking forward to breathing pure, virus free air at 10K.

Britt-dog

Lil-Rokslider
Not Wyoming, but it seems hit or miss in Montana. Missoula Billings Bozeman, better have one. Everywhere else no biggie.

Not Wyoming, but it seems hit or miss in Montana. Missoula Billings Bozeman, better have one. Everywhere else no biggie.

Man, no kidding. I recently moved back home to Montana after being on the east coast for some time and I've been blown away by the face mask nazis in Bozeman. I've been confronted numerous times for not wearing a mask and even confronted several times as to it's precise placement when I have been wearing one. I sort of expected that if there was going to be a problem, it'd be in Bozeman but Butte seems to be just as bad. I grew up there and am pretty surprised.

People were no where near this bad in the south where I came from. I never wore one and not so much as a peep was ever said to me.

BuzzH

WKR
Maybe 200K plus dead citizens has something to do with why people are wearing them.

Most people are wearing masks in public places in Wyoming...lots of businesses have signs in the windows.

Seems like a no-brainer to wear them, if not for your own sake, for the sake of the people working in stores, court houses, etc. that don't have a choice and have to be around the public. Plus, I view it as the least I can do since they are required to wear them all day, I can suffer for the 20 minutes I have to wear them in their places of work.

Seems wearing a pair of pants, a hat, a shirt, coat isn't a big deal, not sure WTF is so different about a mask.

Nobody is bitching about their "constitutional rights" being violated because they have to wear shirts, pants, and shoes in stores...

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Maybe 200K plus dead citizens has something to do with why people are wearing them.

Nope that's not it. And if anyone is concerned for their own safety, they can "choose" to wear a mask on their own to protect themselves and then problem solved. But it's kind of funny when over 90% of those tested are testing negative........and those that are being tested are the people with symptoms. So over 90% of people with symptoms are negative. So 100% of the population being shamed into wearing masks is ridiculous at best. But that's what makes America the greatest nation on earth...........the freedom and liberty to make choices for ourselves on our own.

BuzzH

WKR
Nope that's not it. And if anyone is concerned for their own safety, they can "choose" to wear a mask on their own to protect themselves and then problem solved. But it's kind of funny when over 90% of those tested are testing negative........and those that are being tested are the people with symptoms. So over 90% of people with symptoms are negative. So 100% of the population being shamed into wearing masks is ridiculous at best. But that's what makes America the greatest nation on earth...........the freedom and liberty to make choices for ourselves on our own.

You can claim what you want...your arrogance is on full display speaking for everyone else and why they choose to wear a mask.

You don't speak for everyone, or anyone, but yourself....thankfully.

grfox92

WKR
where are you going? I'm in Cody and don't wear one weather the store asks you to or not. No one says anything and no one bothers me or my wife. I'd say the majority of the "Maskers" you see in town are tourists

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

You can claim what you want...your arrogance is on full display speaking for everyone else and why they choose to wear a mask.

It's arrogant to expect that 340 million people to completely alter their way of life so you don't get the cold. If you're that scared, stay home.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"

That's the point........everyone has the right, freedom, and liberty to CHOOSE on their own whether to wear a mask or not. I "choose" to wear a baseball cap.........others might choose differently, and that's perfectly fine. I certainly won't "shame" someone into wearing a baseball cap or any hat in general.....even if the governor's supposedly mandate that.

BuzzH

WKR
That's the point........everyone has the right, freedom, and liberty to CHOOSE on their own whether to wear a mask or not. I "choose" to wear a baseball cap.........others might choose differently, and that's perfectly fine. I certainly won't "shame" someone into wearing a baseball cap or any hat in general.....even if the governor's supposedly mandate that.

Good, then quit speaking for others on why, or why not they may be wearing a mask.

Like I said, 200K fellow dead U.S. citizens may be why some are choosing to wear a mask...that you claim as some sort of fact, "isn't it"...

I can say for 100% certainly, that's exactly why some are choosing to wear a mask.

Wellsdw

WKR
Just left buffalo area. I would say maybe 1-20 wore masks. Most residents working in businesses had them hanging or on chins if they had them at all. I wore a mask when I was elk hunting..... but no elk caught an arrow or covid from me.😡