Headed to Wyoming tomorrow, what’s the scoop on masks?

sasquatch

WKR
I just got home from Wyoming after spending a couple weeks there.

No BS with masks, people are friendly, no media news scare tactics.

Go enjoy the USA like it should be

X2

Spent 3 weeks there. Coming from south LA the mask drama stopped at Memphis TN. Such a relief to see people everywhere aren’t scared of their own shadow. It was nice while it lasted before my return home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

sasquatch

WKR
I'm not scared to get it at all...healthy as an ox and in the low risk group.

I just have a bit of respect and concern for others...a rare trait these days.

Best scam to convince people to do as told.

Just sell it to them the mask they wear isn’t for them, it’s for others.

That way your portrayed a loser who don’t care if anyone else dies. Man it’s easy to sell fear in today’s world.

REAL pandemics DONT need 24/7 news feed to even know about it!!!

Also if my mask is to protect you, feel free to wear my mask on top of your mask. Problem solved

BuzzH

WKR
Best scam to convince people to do as told.

Just sell it to them the mask they wear isn’t for them, it’s for others.

That way your portrayed a loser who don’t care if anyone else dies. Man it’s easy to sell fear in today’s world.

REAL pandemics DONT need 24/7 news feed to even know about it!!!

Really? I thought you said nobody North of Memphis was sold on fear?

Get your story straight.

I don’t wear one and I won’t.......but I don’t begrudge anyone who wants to.

I don't begrudge them either. While I do recognize they are the least informed and least capable of critical thought among us, I don't begrudge them. In fact, I get a kick out of their antics.

I mean... who can't help but laugh as their getting lectured by some nose ring wearing 20 year Bernie Bro / Chick, about the dangers you pose to them by not having your mask hiked up over your eyeballs... while you're pumping gas.

MattB

WKR
This website is awesome, so many guys who won't go out in public or the woods without carrying a gun and ridicule people who don't and on the other hand ridicule mask wearing, the purpose for which is to protect them from something that is more likely to kill them. Silly really.

sasquatch

WKR
Really? I thought you said nobody North of Memphis was sold on fear?

Get your story straight.

I said “mask drama”

Meaning, that being forced to wear one everywhere you go fell off dramatically. Actually out of every place I stopped to eat and get gas, I was told to put one on exactly ZERO times. Also, the amount of people wearing one fell by prob 60%!

Also, major cities make up a very large portion of the countries population so I’m sure everyone got the point of what I said. Except you of-course who has to take everything LITERAL.

Good luck with your mask. If I was you I’d just opt for a full helmet, that way it won’t matter what others around you do. Just care for yourself and let others do how they please.

It’s great having freedoms.

4rcgoat

WKR
Dont worry everyone, im sure right now as we speak, someone is producing a cute little bubble that you can all crawl into and be safe from all the bad things in life. It will be equipped with head and body bumpers, sound reducing materials so things dont get too loud,sun blocking technology so no uv rays get you,3 ply toilet paper so you don't get butt hurt. It will be easy to move so not much effort will be involved, highly visible so no one accidentally bumps into you,and maybe some little filters to ensure that no one will hurt your delicate "feelers".
There are NO safe zones in life. Build a stronger population of people so they can handle anything that comes their way.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I just have a bit of respect and concern for others...a rare trait these days.

And that's fine......all Americans should have that respect and concern for all American's rights, freedoms, and liberties by not trying to shame people into "making the choice they want people to make"......like you did in your first post.

I respect others and have a concern for their lives "and souls", and respect their choice to choose to wear a mask if they think they are at risk with Covid. And we should all respect everyone's choice to NOT wear a mask as well. It really is that simple. Of course rights, freedoms, and liberties should be simple.......to most.

Last edited:

lif

WKR
Funny how one guy asks how the mask police are in Wyoming and a bunch of fools come on here acting like they are the mask police. If you want to wear them then wear them. If you don’t, then don’t. The one trend I would like to see stop is people telling other people what to do. Keep it to yourself. Every time I hear someone say “wear your mask to protect others “ or “it’s not that big of a deal, just put it on” or “get used to it”, all’s I think of is Gavin Newsome and Nancy Pelosi. So if you want to be mentioned in the same breath as those dirty taints, then keep preaching their words. Remember, this is a hunting forum.

grfox92

WKR
CDC just released statistics stating that the common flu is more deadly than Covid-19. So sad some of you guys fall for the media fear mongering....9600 people have died from Covid not 200k. Look at the facts on the CDC website and turn off the news.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

CDC just released statistics stating that the common flu is more deadly than Covid-19. So sad some of you guys fall for the media fear mongering....9600 people have died from Covid not 200k. Look at the facts on the CDC website and turn off the news.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Link? I'm not seeing that on the CDC site.

wytx

WKR
If you're in Laramie were it or our county Attorney will come after you or the business you're in for lax Covid regulations.
Recall Peggy Trent.