Heading out for Opening day Duck season!

IAHNTR

WKR
Good luck. I'm headed to a small timber pond to hopefully have an early morning date with some woodies.

IAHNTR

WKR
Didnt see a darn thing. They were there 2 weeks prior and I thought it was a sure bet. All my buddies seemed to get it done though. I even tried jumping it on Tuesday around 6 30pm and all that was on it was 4 cows drinking. I was pretty bummed.

Ozz08

WKR
Opened up here in CA today and laid the smack down on them! 6 greanheads and one hen mallard! Done in two hours. The group I hunted with had a total of 24 mallard and 4 drake pintail! Public land by the way.

bnsafe

WKR
ours opens up saturday, but its to early to have many ducks here yet. im sooo jelous you guys are waterfowling already

IAHNTR

WKR
Went out Saturday morning and had our (brother and I) limit of woodies in about 15 minutes. Took longer for us to "fetch" the ducks than it did to limit out.

OP
ohhiitznik
Heres our opening day of Munuscong!

Good day of shooting, mainly the brown ducks, as the flight birds hadn't came down yet! 2 man limit

Attachments

• Munuscong.jpg
    Munuscong.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 15

mtmiller

WKR
Went out Saturday morning and had our (brother and I) limit of woodies in about 15 minutes. Took longer for us to "fetch" the ducks than it did to limit out.

Sweet on the woodies. I don't get many where I hunt, but found a few on the opener. Beautiful birds.

11.jpg