Heads up everyone,

Point is you said "thanks to Obama" and you were completely wrong. Actually, Bush didn't actually have a hand personally in expanding it to cell phones and neither did Obama. It ballooned under Obama because it was expanded to cell phones and that, if I remember correctly, started happening 3 months before Obama was in office and approved under Bush. But again, it wasn't by direction of Bush or Obama personally.

I only point this out because you like to throw these political comments into every post. It was nice to see your true colors and show us all you have no interest in facts, just political drivel that feeds your uninformed opinion.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I only point this out because you like to throw these political comments into every post.

If you think all this isn't political, then you need to do some more research..........about politics and the facts. One thing I know for sure..........I have a gift for discernment. No matter how much drivel, or masquerading, or how covered up something is.........I have a gift for seeing through it. This program is no different, and Obama's involvement is not even in question here.........just as Reagan's and Bush's isn't either. So you can doubt and/or dispute all the claims, but in the end reality is what it actually is, regardless how much the wool is pulled over people's eyes. And in the land of liberalism......there's an extreme amount of wool being pulled, and the flock doesn't even know it.