Heated socks/insoles?

Jon Boy

WKR
Anybody used them? Tried about every flavor of boot I care to and the thick ones seem to make my feet sweat and when they get froze up they take all day to warm back up. Would be nice to run my hikers with gaters and some sort of heat system to keep my feet warm!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

TexasTBag

FNG
I always have cold feet, mostly due to sweat but I have found that using the liners with individual toes under my wool socks and a good insulated boot are able to finally keep my feet warm in cold weather. Game changing for me and my cold feet.

These are the type of liner I am referring too. Sock Liners

Sonya8

FNG
Have you already tried them? It was a salvation for me, seriously. The ones I've ordered were fantastic for my feet. Do you know what a nightmare means? I can affirm that it's the feeling when your feet are totally frozen, ugh, I can't stand it. I've always had this problem until I encountered an article about Heated Socks. I was taken aback that this thing even exists, lol. I know that I'm old-fashioned and conservative, but whatever. I didn't know about this thing. I've ordered myself a pair of Lenz. Now I can confirm that owing to this article I've made the best purchase ever! At least, my feet are grateful)

Last edited: