Heating A Dome Tent

sneaky

"DADDY"
Those mini lanterns are what a lot of guys use for heat in their Hilles. Primus Micron or the like

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

could always try a warmer sleeping bag? My recommendation was going to be the buddy heater, but if that doesn't work I'm not sure of other options.

Titan_Bow

WKR
I have no experience with those lanterns but aren’t you going to run into the same condensation issue as a buddy heater?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
I have no experience with those lanterns but aren’t you going to run into the same condensation issue as a buddy heater?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Two different fuel types you're comparing, as well as scale. Snyder has talked about those lanterns multiple times in his Hillebergs. Next time he does an Instagram Q&A someone should ask him.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

They also produce condensation.

It’s not gonna be as bad as a buddy heater because it’s not burning as much fuel, but it still produces condensation.

There’s no ventless heat source that doesn’t produce condensation. The moisture is a byproduct of combustion with different types of fuel(propane, butane, even wood) producing differing amounts of water vapor.

rayporter

WKR
a single burner propane stove puts out about 8500 btus as does a double mantle lantern.

a buddy heater puts out 9000 or so if i remember right.

i tried the candle lantern a few times but gave up on it.

good luck

TAGPUNCHER

Lil-Rokslider
Boil water put in a nalgene bottle insert it in a sock and throw it in sleeping bag between legs. Kinda primitive but FLAT WORKS.