Heel Lift in Nevadas

jacob95

FNG
Whats up guys, just got a pair of Nevadas and have been wearing them around the house. They are stupid comfortable like everyone says but im experiencing some heel lift. Is there a better way of tying these boots to lock up your heel a little bit better? I can't imagine going down a size because they fit perfect besides the lift issue.

Ac338

WKR
Youtube heel lock lacing, an aftermarket insole could also help if that doesn't fix it.

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
Youtube heel lock lacing, an aftermarket insole could also help if that doesn't fix it.
+1 on heel lock lacing. I don’t need for my new Nevada’s, but I’ve used it on other boots, especially with new boots

OP
J

jacob95

FNG
I plan on running Superfeet Orange for now but im going to order sheep feet as well.

Franger

FNG
I plan on running Superfeet Orange for now but im going to order sheep feet as well.
Jacob,

Do you think the SF Orange adds too much volume to the boot? I’m always afraid of that insole due to the heel thickness and thinking that it could elevate heel too far out of the heel pocket of the boot. Thanks

OP
J

jacob95

FNG
Jacob,

Do you think the SF Orange adds too much volume to the boot? I’m always afraid of that insole due to the heel thickness and thinking that it could elevate heel too far out of the heel pocket of the boot. Thanks
No I actually think its perfect. I was having the heel lift issues with the normal Crispi insole, switched to the Superfeet and put Obenaufs on them last night. The SF Orange took care of most of the heel lift and the heel lock lacing locked them in tight.