Height and weight

Marble

WKR
6'01", 215.

I'm okay with that weight, I'm fairly lean and if I lose 10 pounds I look skinny. Depending on how much I hunt I'll come in around 205 after season.

Oldpuck

FNG
5’6.5 now. 168 lbs. 160 lbs is ideal. Still lift but much lighter weights than before. 8 knee surgerie. Running titanium knee joints now, a mostly new shoulder and a pinned thumb joint. Miss playing hockey and running but not much else. Weight loss is hard but doable.

akj91

FNG
Weighed in today. I’m a 5’11” 122lb wisp of a woman! My goal is to be 140lbs by September though.

Missahba

Lil-Rokslider
Weighed in today. I’m a 5’11” 122lb wisp of a woman! My goal is to be 140lbs by September though.
If you haven’t done much winter hiking/camping make sure you understand hypothermia risks, warning signs and prevention. You have a uniquely thin margin of error. Pun intended. Hit the gym for muscle gain but add some fat too. It takes both for good performance and endurance. Good luck this year.

akj91

FNG
If you haven’t done much winter hiking/camping make sure you understand hypothermia risks, warning signs and prevention. You have a uniquely thin margin of error. Pun intended. Hit the gym for muscle gain but add some fat too. It takes both for good performance and endurance. Good luck this year.

I weight train four times a week with a personal trainer, eat more than most men and I winter hike the 4000ers in WMNF quite frequently, plus I do local jaunts while I search for hunting spots or am pressed for time. I’m no newb to the thin life and I appreciate your advice and encouragement. I’m told I’m genetically “blessed” with a freakishly high metabolism, it’s just a matter of getting the fat to stay. Thanks again and best of luck to you as well!

PaulieNY

WKR
5’ 10”

Out of season I run 185lbs

Try to get to 170-175 during hunting season

I spin and cycle a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sagebuster

Lil-Rokslider
5'6"...150-153 pounds. Never let my weight get above that 153 limit, ever. Still run 30 miles a week... exercise, stretch, push the weights 3 days a week. Hump the hills virtually all year long...I call it 'environmental conditioning'. Eat like a chicken, crap like an elephant. I'll be 73 this year. Its what you have to do if you want to chase big mule deer bucks forever. My old lady says I'm just one very lucky SOB.

Runolfson

FNG
5'8" @183 I've lost 40 pounds over the last couple years and I want to get to 165 by September. I watch what I eat and exercise 3-4 times a week. But the weight is coming off slowly. Seems like my 45 birthdays are holding me back. Last year my fitness and weight loss really showed. I was able to charge up the Idaho mountains day after day. I want to set myself up to be hitting the mountains hard late in life.

tdot

WKR
Just shy of 6'0". 165 has been my normal weight for atleast 15 years. That includes heavy work and gym weights and I believe in a minimum of 1 dessert a day, but otherwise eat sorta healthy. All my sports have a large amount of cardio.

I think guys should list their weight when they throw out their packout weights. There's alot of fellas here pushing 250+.

*zap*

WKR
64 soon, 6'/190# and my Kifaru small pack belt has a decent amount of excess after I get it snugged up.

:)

pk_

WKR
64 soon, 6'/190# and my Kifaru small pack belt has a decent amount of excess after I get it snugged up.

:)
You are my role model. ;)

5’10” my body likes 180lbs even if the fat% changes a bit. But I am still staying in shape for basketball. Don’t have to worry about staying in shape for hunting for a few years
:p

6'4" and 200 would be my ideal hunting weight. Need to drop 15# this summer to get back there though. Torn hamstring and too much good beer on hand is not a great combination!

33 years old 198 5' 10"
We have access to a bodpod here where I work got it done last week I'm at 14.5% body fat. Goal is to get down to 185-190 by September. BMI is dog$hit hasn't been useful since WW2