Helio Hoody vs Klamath Hoody

What is everyone’s opinion on these two pieces compared? I have a Klamath already but I’m in the process of going to solids so I can use my clothes for more than hunting. I like the Klamath overall but there are a few things I don’t like. I am not a fan of how high the hoody zips up and I would prefer thumb loops on the sleeves. That being said, I am intrigued with the stone glacier. Anyone who has used them have a comparison in primarily warmth and then the ability to dry out. Thanks for any info.

Had both. Went back to Klamath in solid color. For me it fit a little better both in size large. I didn’t like the wrist cuffs on the Helios always pushed past my wrist. I think the Helios was a little warmer but the exterior piled up bad where straps were against it. Seemed the Klamath was little more durable on the exterior.

I have the Klamath and really wanted the Helio but didnt purchase one after the reviews. One thing I noticed on a lot of the reviews for the Helio is how bad it piled after washing or where your backpack straps would lay. There was a thread on here when it first came out and people liked it but it looked wrecked after a couple uses. I'll see if I can find the thread.

Edit - https://www.rokslide.com/forums/threads/stone-glacier-helio-hoody-preview-thread.159527/

Last edited: