Hellcat's

pc3

WKR
I reckon that was a stupid way to do it. They should have put all three up left orders opened for a month and then fulfilled those paid up orders....then everyone who wanted one has the chance to get one

md126

WKR
😂 good one...

Obviously there’s a demand so not sure why Kifaru wouldn’t offer a supply. Why limit it? They’d sell a ton I’d imagine..

Frustrating

bsnedeker

WKR
good one...

Obviously there’s a demand so not sure why Kifaru wouldn’t offer a supply. Why limit it? They’d sell a ton I’d imagine..

Frustrating
They aren't idiots. They had them in the catalog for quite a while. They didn't stop offering them because they were selling too many of them.

There is a small group of people who really like spending hundreds of dollars on a lumbar pack. It is an extremely niche product. They make more money focusing on full sized packs.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ppwack02

Lil-Rokslider
Kifaru mentioned on a facebook post there's a lot of production factors that went into making a limited run. They gave a heads up a few days prior to the release on the Kifaru insider's facebook page. May be worth joining if you are interested in the up coming Tail gunner or Scout.

Last edited:
Kifaru mentioned on a facebook post there's a lot of production factors that went into making a limited run. They gave a heads up a few days prior to the release on the Kifaru insider's facebook page. May be worth joining if you are interested in the up coming Tail gunner or Scout.

Too bad there's no way to get notified for those of us that aren't on Facebook.

ppwack02

Lil-Rokslider
I'll keep my eyes out if they say anything and try to give everyone a heads up.

It was mentioned on their instagram or FB insider's page that a second round of Hellcats will most likely be done.

But I would guess it will be after the Tail Gunner and Scout are offered.

Bender

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey guys, sorry the Hellcat run went under the radar here. We are working on the Tailgunner 1 and Scout run right now and I will post here a couple days before we go live with them so you guys know what's up. We had Hellcats kicking around for a couple years after the initial run so that's why we did a limited re-release on these. Based on the response from the sales on these 3 packs, it may give us reason to start making lumbar packs again. I will post in the Lumbar Pack post when we are going to put up the other packs so you have a heads up. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you guys have any questions.