Hello from Eastern WA

jpiazza91

FNG
I've looked at the forum before and lurked around a bit but decided to actually join to jump into conversations, use the classifieds, and maybe find someone to mentor under in Eastern WA. I've been in the area for the last 5.5 years and moved to Washington from San Diego, CA. I had never hunted prior to moving here but have started chasing a little bit of everything with little success, lol. I like to call hunting season "camping with a weapon" which I'm totally fine with. I do alright with waterfowl hunting along the Columbia River but would really like to be successful in the near future with big game hunting. My best friend moved to MT 8 years ago and has become an absolute killer so I try to make trips out that way to stomp around the woods every year or two.

Long winded, but hello to everyone. If anyone in the Tri-Cities area wants to get together, let me know! I am a BHA member but haven't seen many opportunities to connect.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

Devilfish

FNG
Welcome, I used to live in the boonies near Trinidad, WA. The best advice I can give you is do a lot of early season scouting, and check for the "Hunt by Permission Only" signs. Contact those people as that property will receive much less pressure than public lands.

Bachto

WKR
Fellow Tri-city guy here! welcome! Catch me on training hikes on Saturday and Sunday mornings on McBee hiking trails. You can't miss me and my entourage of pack goats in training. I also drive a black f150 and a silver old beat up horse trailer for my goat hauler.

OP
jpiazza91

jpiazza91

FNG
I'm a runner and will be at McBee this Saturday training for the Badger Moutain 50 Mile race next month.

OP
jpiazza91

jpiazza91

FNG
Fellow Tri-city guy here! welcome! Catch me on training hikes on Saturday and Sunday mornings on McBee hiking trails. You can't miss me and my entourage of pack goats in training. I also drive a black f150 and a silver old beat up horse trailer for my goat hauler.
I too live in Richland, lol.