Hello from Kansas

cb122

FNG
Hi Everyone - New to Rokslide from Kansas. At a point now where I can prioritize hunting. Grew up upland bird hunting and then transitioned to spring turkey. Now expanding into deer and other larger game. Both an archery and firearm hunter. Learning both as I go. Headed to Wyoming in a week with an antelope tag for an initial exposure to western hunting. Spending a lot of time in the Kansas tree stands as well.

Look forward to digesting information from this forum and contributing to topics that pop up and are within my lane. Thanks.

Fowler530

WKR
Welcome to Rokslide!! Lots of great information and experience to draw from around here! Have a good time on your upcoming Wyoming hunt and let us know how it turns out!

OP
cb122

cb122

FNG
Welcome. Where's home?

Thanks everyone! I'm originally from central Kansas (Salina). Now reside/work in Topeka. Most hunting currently takes place in Jefferson County.

From reading through this thread, looks like this forum has a good representation of hunters from Kansas which is good to see.

Rock Chalk! Get in hang on and prepare to lighten your wallet always something new on the slide

oake

Lil-Rokslider
Good luck with the antelope tag - former Topekan here. Glad you’re here