Hello from the FNG!

Hello everyone! I’m new here as if the title didn’t already give that away. How’s everyone’s hunting season going so far? I’m based in North Dakota, and this year has been rough, but I’ve had some opportunities that I should have capitalized on, but rushed my stalks and the shots, when I should have just collected myself and picked a spot and then shot. Also I’m blaming buck fever... what can I say...I panicked.

Wvroach

WKR
Welcome, been a fair season for us in wv. Heavy acorn fall everywhere so the traditional mature oaks aren't bringing them in as much as normal. Having to hunt closer to bedding areas and established trails since food is so plentiful this year. The freezers are full at least and just got done making 50 pounds of jerky, what a task haha. Think I need a bigger dehydrator.

OP
Wapitihunter1
Welcome, been a fair season for us in wv. Heavy acorn fall everywhere so the traditional mature oaks aren't bringing them in as much as normal. Having to hunt closer to bedding areas and established trails since food is so plentiful this year. The freezers are full at least and just got done making 50 pounds of jerky, what a task haha. Think I need a bigger dehydrator.
That’s good to hear. Having your freezer full, and needing a bigger dehydrator is a good problem to have