Hello from Washington

Hello from Washington! (Seattle) A handful of years ago I was bitten by the hunting bug and now I can’t stop thinking and planning the next hunting adventure. I started out hunting locally around Washington and now spend my longer trips out of state in Idaho and soon to be Montana and Wyoming mainly bow hunting, but I consider myself a “right tool for the job guy” won’t hesitate to pick up the rifle or muzzle loader. Looking for a group or individuals that have and extreme passion for the outdoors, (hunting, camping, and fishing). Here are a few trips that I have gone on and a few future trips that I want to go on.

The most memorable hunts are the backpacking archery elk hunting trips in Idaho for me. I have been successful a few times and once with a long solo pack out 8 miles each way. It was tough but well worth the effort looking back on it now.

My future hunting plans include Alaska blacktail fly in hunt, caribou hunt the brooks range, Wyoming antelope and hunt elk in Montana and Wyoming any time I can get a tag. Seems like every 3 years now with the point creep.

If you have read all this way and have the same aspirations and passion in hunting hit me up. I would like to go on a few shed hunting trips this spring and backpack hunt the Washington bear opener and possibly the Idaho Bear season.

Oh and about me, I’m 37 in good shape and have 2 little boys that I am going to try to get hooked on hunting and fishing.

Attachments

• IMG_0321.JPG
    IMG_0321.JPG
    564.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0299.JPG
    IMG_0299.JPG
    269.9 KB · Views: 22
Pretty awesome dude. I’m in Bellingham Wa, and love to fish and hunt. Just came back from a weekend fishing trip and already counting the days to the next fishing/hunting trip. I would love to tag along for any deer or elk hunting adventures you might have and learn and help where I can. I’m planning on hunting deer and elk here in WA this year but would love to do Alaska at some point soon.

I like to fill the freezer and feed friends and family more than anything but also love to be outside and enjoying the days. I have become more of an archery hunter now just because of the ruthlessness of WA riffle elk hunters but I like to be successful more than anything. This year will be season 4 and still have not gotten an animal so I’m itching for success.

dboone3

Lil-Rokslider
Hey man,

I just moved to Seattle area (east side). I grew up in the Midwest hunting whitetail on family farms, but I definitely want to experience all the hunting the west has to offer.

I’m down for getting together to do some hunting and/or scouting.

Bachto

WKR
Hello from the east side! I don't make it to the west side ever, mostly by choice lol

Headed to Montana tomorrow and then I'll be getting ready for general deer. Taking my lady and step son out on their first deer hunts this year and i'm pretty stoked about it.