Wesley V

FNG
Hello i drew a CO mule deer tag 2nd season. I have limited info on this unit. I had a buddy hunt it 2 years ago. Any one have any info on this unit or what to expect? I will be camping north of walden. Any info would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited:
I have the third season tag. Do you mind reaching out after your hunt and letting me know how you did?

Buddha

FNG
I'm sorry, you are correct. I have seen a lot of mule deer above and around the sand dunes during archery season. I have hunted along the Platte near the wyoming border during rifle seasons with success.

Well , with this type of info, you can probably expect to have company in the future now. Think grasshopper, think!
I agree, locations should be in private messages. Having said that, with only 30 tags and his general description I think we should be OK

Buddha

FNG
I won't be expecting any company KHNC because i have not hunted 6 for over 10 years and don't plan to in the future.. Too many preference points for this grasshopper. But I do wish wesley v and desperatehills enjoyable and successful hunts. It is a good hunt.

OP
W

Wesley V

FNG
10-4 dont be afraid to check sentinal mt and elk mtn/3 sister area. Saw deer there scout n.

OP
W

Wesley V

FNG
Rough scored 166.75 fronts were a little weak. But dont get me wrong im super stoked on him good mass beautiful color.