Hello Rokslide-FN-R-G from Idaho

GBHunter

FNG
Hello, newly retired guy from North Idaho. Finally, after a year of retirement and one no return to work hunting season, starting to engage with a computer again. This site has very informational post to gather tips or share some experiences from over 40 years of hunting / outdoor lifestyle. My fall is spent primarily focused on multi-state elk hunting the west using various weapons with the same group of likeminded hunters. I grew up living and hunting in North Central Idaho, spent college years in Southern Idaho with primary working years in North Idaho. There is still so much area to check out here, so glad to now have time for more exploration. Have a wonderful day, look forward to interacting in the future.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

Hello, newly retired guy from North Idaho. Finally, after a year of retirement and one no return to work hunting season, starting to engage with a computer again. This site has very informational post to gather tips or share some experiences from over 40 years of hunting / outdoor lifestyle. My fall is spent primarily focused on multi-state elk hunting the west using various weapons with the same group of likeminded hunters. I grew up living and hunting in North Central Idaho, spent college years in Southern Idaho with primary working years in North Idaho. There is still so much area to check out here, so glad to now have time for more exploration. Have a wonderful day, look forward to interacting in the future.