Hells Canyon Armory T-shirt ideas!

Mike,

Here are some ideas that take a different approach, with a slogan that mirrors how you describe yourself on your Facebook page. BTW, you might want to add an About Us page to your website stating who you are, your mission, etc.

Idea 1: The slogan, “HCA…Helping you make the gear you need for the shooting you do.”, at the top of the t-shirt back with the following picturesbelow it, a series of three rifles with different amounts of gear added to it,showing that you can help them with something simple, something a little moretricked out, or something for the more experienced long range shooter.Something like this but with a more commonplace AR or bolt-action rifle…
tshirt example.jpg

Idea 2: Same slogan as above, but with a single basic rifle(AR or bolt-action), with an exploded view of the things that they can get fromyou like grips, sights, lights, scopes, suppressors, etc. Of course, you could have one version ofthe t-shirt with the AR and another with a bolt-action.

Idea 3: Same idea as #2, but with an exploded view of both atricked out bolt-action above a tricked out AR platform rifle.

Hardstalk

WKR
Im officially unofficially requesting a handicap for this competition. How do I compete with larry?? He has tshirt design apps!! :)

Hardstalk

WKR
At hca we like picture our jesus wrapped up in a kryptek camo tuxedo. Sittin in a box blind. Warming up an mre. And texting dirty jokes to cody robbins. Just sittin there.. All patient. Waiting to kill somethin.

Hardstalk...nahh, I just grabbed some images off of the web and mocked it up in PowerPoint.

Here is one based on Hardstalks idea...

Presentation1.jpg

Last edited:

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
9-"Keep calm and shoot on"

16- At HCA
yqa2eze7.jpg
( just trying to come from all angles here. Different strokes for different folks :) )

My 2 favorite, Hardstalk deserves a shirt for his effort haha!

Hardstalk

WKR
View attachment 4623[/QUOTE]

Ya but with the website link under the pic. So it has multiple meanings.

Thanks larry. Scratch the official unofficial handicap. Larry looks to be a team player. :)

OP
HellsCanyon

Ya but with the website link under the pic. So it has multiple meanings.

Thanks larry. Scratch the official unofficial handicap. Larry looks to be a team player. :)[/QUOTE]

How do you plan on splitting a T-shirt? ;) ha jk I'm sure we could work something out if your idea(s) get picked for the winner...

Just had another person suggest something with "To Hell & Back" like "1/2MOA To Hell & Back" or something similar! Thought that was cool...

Mike

Bubba

FNG
The " WHACK " Factor!!! A picture of something dead on the ground

"Tools of the Trade" picture of a Mil-dot crosshairs.

Mike,

It's probably too late to add this, but it came to me this morning when I was re-reading your objectives for the contest...

"Hells Canyon Armory, when MOA accuracy is your starting point rather than your goal."

Either way, feel free to use it if you like it.

- Larry

OP
HellsCanyon
Wolfrandal said:
3.Hells Canyon Armory-Quality Service Down Range! (in your mission statement)

I like your mission statement the best personally. Says it all.

T-ShirtDesignFront.jpg

T-ShirtDesignBack.jpg

Congrats to Wolfrandal of SnipersHide.com! I know this is extremely anti-climatic for the whole creativity of this giveaway, but after going through a lot of different phrases and suggestions, we'd like to stick with what we think best describes HCA. Here is what it'll look like if JC can come through with the dimensions and getting everything in order to have shirts and sweatshirts printed!

Would like to get up a second design here in the future that is geared more towards our future line of hunting rifles.

Thanks for playin everyone!

Mike