Hells canyon armory

khuber84

WKR
Haha he made me really glad I didn’t try and remove it myself before sending it in. Took my brothers tikka off and that was way too much work.
I have the short action customs barrel vice. They make a custom insert for Tikka sporters. I had heard horrible things about tikkas. I used my inside action wrench on an 18" breaker bar plus a 15" crescent on the action body at tenon, popped loose no sweat. It was probably torqed to 140-150# though.

I ended up doing something similar and used powdered sugar to help keep the old barrel from spinning in the vise. 2 good whacks from mallet and it popped free. Don’t want to do another one 😂

I have a fully custom built by him and I have another rifle being built on a tikka action by him. He is an amazing guy to deal with. He is well knowledgeable in building rifles. he will steer in the right direction. He is honest and will always stand behind his rifles and barrels.
here is my current rifle he built for me
6.5PRC
lone peak action
HCA heavy carbon barrel
Triggertech trigger
MBM break
AG composite Alpine hunter stock
Hawkins rings
Hawkins BDL

View attachment 174877View attachment 174878
Which paint pattern is that I'm having my 6.5 saum built on a tikka should be down end of the month I too go the same stock and wasn't sure if going with the tan cerakote receiver and brake beautiful rig!!

ofl0926

WKR
The first build I did with with desert night with tan cerakoting. Second build sagebrush with OD green cerakoting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nolanb

FNG
I have a fully custom built by him and I have another rifle being built on a tikka action by him. He is an amazing guy to deal with. He is well knowledgeable in building rifles. he will steer in the right direction. He is honest and will always stand behind his rifles and barrels.
here is my current rifle he built for me
6.5PRC
lone peak action
HCA heavy carbon barrel
Triggertech trigger
MBM break
AG composite Alpine hunter stock
Hawkins rings
Hawkins BDL

View attachment 174877View attachment 174878
Did you supply the action or does his mountain killer rifles come with the lone peak actions? I was checking his page out today and the mountain rifle packages come with the hells canyon reaper action. Was just curious how good that action is.

ofl0926

WKR
Did you supply the action or does his mountain killer rifles come with the lone peak actions? I was checking his page out today and the mountain rifle packages come with the hells canyon reaper action. Was just curious how good that action is.

That is new. I would call him and talk to Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk