Help: Bear Recurve Worth $$

gamehuntr

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These bows were passed down to me from a family friend. Curious to see what the worth of them would be. Any info helps! Thanks!IMG_3930.JPGIMG_3931.JPGIMG_3932.JPGIMG_3936.JPGIMG_3934.JPGIMG_3931.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pwsINC

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I can't answer that for sure but if your going to sell the little bear I'll take it. It was my first bow and I got a 4 year old now that's about ready to start

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

OP
gamehuntr

gamehuntr

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are the pictures clear?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Are the pictures clear?

Pictures are pretty fuzzy. If you didn't already, you will need to take good photos and upload them to a third party photo storage site like Photobucket and link to them here in your post if you want high resolution, quality pics to display.

I wouldn't know what they're worth but you may ask or search on Tradtalk or Tradgang forums to get more opinions or even search ended auctions on eBay.

oldgoat

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Call the guy's at RMSGear - RMSGear they are very knowledgeable and they can help you sell them if that's what you're after. Unless they are signed by Fred or a rare model they are usually worth $200ish in top shape and less if they have normal wear and tear from use.

OP
gamehuntr

gamehuntr

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome guys thanks for all the info! I live in Castle Rock but am by the RMSgear shop quite often. Never been in there though..

OP
gamehuntr

gamehuntr

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Call the guy's at RMSGear - RMSGear they are very knowledgeable and they can help you sell them if that's what you're after. Unless they are signed by Fred or a rare model they are usually worth $200ish in top shape and less if they have normal wear and tear from use.

Thank you!

OP
gamehuntr

gamehuntr

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pictures are pretty fuzzy. If you didn't already, you will need to take good photos and upload them to a third party photo storage site like Photobucket and link to them here in your post if you want high resolution, quality pics to display.

I wouldn't know what they're worth but you may ask or search on Tradtalk or Tradgang forums to get more opinions or even search ended auctions on eBay.

Thank you. Never done much on here and don't have photobucket but I will now!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thank you. Never done much on here and don't have photobucket but I will now!

If you need assistance on that, there's YouTube tutorials on how to post images to forums. Here's a quick PDF reference guide I made to help another member out recently. Hopefully the link works.

Dropbox - How to upload photos to forum.pdf