(HELP) Get B.O. out of hunting clothes!

I’ve worn my first lite Marino base layers all season from chasing mule deer in September to late season whitetail in PA.

I’ve washed them with the recommended wash a few times. Nothing seems to get the body odor stench out of the arm out region ....

Does anyone have any home remedies? Or even a commercial product to buy. I’ve tried vinegar in the washer and I’ve tried spraying vinegar on the pits and letting them out to hang dry for day or two.

First lite tells you to not wash the Marino more than you have to so I don’t want to wash a wash and wash ...

Thanks in advanced!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CDK

FNG
Try Hex detergent

MattB

WKR
Put them in direct sunlight for a few days and see if that helps. I bought a sitka wool top from the classified here and it arrived smelling like perfume. I tried most of the things mentioned above to no avail. 3 days hanging outside where it got direct sun, smell gone.

Donk

Lil-Rokslider
2Toms Stink Free laundry detergent. You can find it at most running stores or the Amazon. They also make a spray, but I have never used it.

Bearshirt

FNG
Try rubbing alcohol, the stronger the better. Let it soak over night. You have to kill the bacteria that is causing the odor. Works great on shoes and boots if you do it when they first start to smell.

OP
D
Try rubbing alcohol, the stronger the better. Let it soak over night. You have to kill the bacteria that is causing the odor. Works great on shoes and boots if you do it when they first start to smell.

Alcohol ? Example?

Borax , my wife uses it on my stinky sweaty gym clothes
c99295e12e26481be3d14236c28c6015.jpg