Help me choose my next bow

OP
Bbell12

Bbell12

WKR
Well I saw a screaming deal on a Bowtech SR6 over on archery talk so I bought it. Thanks for all the help guys.

Gwilson5

FNG
I’m looking at the RX3 ultra and the Axius ultra myself I don’t know which way to go

Agreed on the speed at 70# only bow to hit that is probably an xpedite. I just picked up an xpedite nxt last week. It shoots way beyond what I thought a 5.5” brace height bow would. Here’s a group from 110 my first day out shooting it. Shot total archery prime course and shot furthest target out to 155 yards. I was the only one who didn’t miss any targets. So it will shoot as good as you can.
29/68# shooting 377gr arrow at 326 FPS so can have a lot of distance on tape. Haven’t had time to put 535gr hunting arrow through it yet.

a73c50b790f58eb14f675d61a4c11ab6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What arrow spine are you using in both configs? I'm pretty tempted to get a #65 XpediteNXT. I feel my Mathews VXR sloooooow.

Thanks!

big44a4

WKR
What arrow spine are you using in both configs? I'm pretty tempted to get a #65 XpediteNXT. I feel my Mathews VXR sloooooow.

Thanks!

It was a 400 spine outlaw for TAC and I hunt with both 200/250 spine X impacts. That said I wouldn’t get a bow just over speed alone. Just posted that as most get caught up in brace height (me) when you still need to find a good fit for you which could make a shorter BH bow shoot better than you’d expect.

Shadowcaster

Lil-Rokslider
I can't comment on how great the PSE NXT is, but I recently got an Evolve 28 and it's fantastic. Albeit my only other bow was a Hoyt Powerhawk. Even so this bow shoots better than I thought i could. I shot an Evo EVL 32 this past weekend and I loved it. As has been said the Evolve cam system is extremely smooth. Next year I'll probably get a EVL, depending on what PSE releases in October.