Help Me Cross Off Some Country

jimmy33

WKR
Hey guys,

I'm hunting a new area this year and planning on trying to get over there next month. The unit is 36B. I know that this is a good area for deer and looking at it on Basemaps definitely solidifies that thought as it has a lot of good deer country. After talking to the bio and looking at the map I have about 25 spots marked. I'm just hoping someone that has experience in the unit would be able to help me get rid of some these pins before I get over there. Please only PM me.

Thanks in advance,

Jim

Hey guys,

I'm hunting a new area this year and planning on trying to get over there next month. The unit is 36B. I know that this is a good area for deer and looking at it on Basemaps definitely solidifies that thought as it has a lot of good deer country. After talking to the bio and looking at the map I have about 25 spots marked. I'm just hoping someone that has experience in the unit would be able to help me get rid of some these pins before I get over there. Please only PM me.

Thanks in advance,

Jim
Would help to name a State unless you think we are all Mind readers 😂

Assuming AZ…

Look at the lower elevations. If you see Coues, look lower.

Area is finally getting a lot of rain so I’d not focus on water.

OP
jimmy33

jimmy33

WKR
Im sorry, the state im talking about is the great state of Idaho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
jimmy33

jimmy33

WKR
Bamn! Idaho. Can't help you there, sorry. :)

A coues deer is in my future at some point and I know 36b holds some…ill make sure and put the right state in my post when I seek info for that hunt…

OP
jimmy33

jimmy33

WKR
I was able to cross a few spots out. Thanks for the PMs …still trying to narrow down my search if anyone is willing to help. Again, this is 36b in Idaho Mule Deer.

Thanks and God bless
Jim