Help Me Decide - which mount

Have an interesting dilemma. My taxidermist just got my Snow Sheep hide and horns back from the tannery. But they made a mistake and tanned the entire cape instead of tanning it for a pedestal. Now we have a full cape with very good hair and I have to choose either a wall pedestal or a full mount. Trouble is I don’t have endless space and still hope to put a few more on the wall.

So, I’m trying to decide on either a compact/laying down full mount or a wall pedestal. Here were a couple I was considering along with a pic of the live ram.

Let me know what you think or if you know of something else that might present better.

CF43AB0D-6F85-4DA1-BBC7-5F9A329CAD95.jpegC424416A-0362-4B35-B081-3A2416DF1BF1.jpeg21616241-E1D0-4B47-B506-8B5D08582316.jpeg40201F7C-72C7-484B-A35A-AA1FDEF72C1A.jpeg

Thanks

If it were me, I'd defiantly do one of the full body laying down mounts. Especially considering you have a picture and were able to view him lying down, and a beautiful life-size cape. Sheep laying down is one of my favorite ways to life-size a sheep mount, and pedestals are my least favorite of all ways to mount a sheep, so I may be biased.

SLA

FNG
Life size laying down with as small of rock formation as possible but appropriate enough. Check out Dewey Wildlife if you haven’t already.

The bedded full body looking towards the camera is pretty hard to beat. If I may ever be so fortunate to get a sheep, I want the whole thing.

Same as you, without endless wall space, I’m considering a standing half mount if I’m successful on a Dall hunt this year. I think it’s a great compromise. I’ve been looking at pics for a while, dreaming of how mine will look. Anyone have pics of half mounts to share with us?

Laramie

WKR
They all look great - heck of a problem to have. In your shoes I would lean towards a standing half mount as a compromise. Instead of taking up more wall square feet, have your sheep come out in the room a bit more.

Another option I have seen done is a corner full body mount. That will take up less premium space but still look amazing. If you scroll down on this link, there are some good pics of corner full body mounts.