Help me make a Quilt decision...

Whats up guys? first post here but i've been cruising the forum for a while. I'm a 3-season hammock guy with a Warbonnet Blackbird/Edge Tarp and I just ordered a new underquilt from EE (20 deg prospect) after reading Rokslide's review article. But I'm stuck on topquilt choices- whether I should get an EE Prodigy 20 or the Kifaru Doobie. According to the Kifaru forums, the Doobie has the same amt of apex as their 20 slick bag, and as far as weight and price point, the Prodigy and Doobie are within a few ounces and dollars of eachother. The Doobie however is a little bigger but I'm pretty sure it won't pack down as small, and im looking to hear a few pros and cons from guys that have these to help me out. I haven't seen many doobie reviews as it's not as popular.

I'm looking to push my camping into winter but I'm sticking with 20-degree items because I have a WTT high loft suit ("USMC happy suit") that is plenty for static conditions in frigid temps and I'm also a warm sleeper (happy suit plus 20 deg quilt should bring me down to abt 0 degrees). I've also toyed with the idea of a regular kifaru woobie plus happy suit thinking it would get me down around 10-15 degrees but as versatile as the woobie is, it's a little pricey for it's temp rating IMO.

So nudge me in a direction! Thanks guys!

I have both an E/E 20* revelation quilt and a doobie. The quilt is warmer and compresses much better. If I'm pulling the sled during winter excursions, I'll take both, but if I had to choose one for outside living, the quilt goes without question.