Help me out with a nalgene accessory

Wrench

WKR
I saw an insert that went inside a wide mouth nalgene that stopped the splashing noise several years ago. Anyone have one, made one ot know the name?

Thanks in advance.

Is this what you mean? They’re great for not pouring water all over yourself while driving or just trying to drink but I don’t think it does much for noise.

OP
W

Wrench

WKR
No. Imagine a straw that has 3 or 4 layers of trefoils along the way to stop the sloshing.

snuzzo29

Lil-Rokslider
Is this what you are looking for? No idea if they are still made or if you can purchase them. The website goes to a linkedin account.

OP
W

Wrench

WKR
After a day 3 failure of my camelbak valve and bite valve....I'm done with bladders. Not much to go sideways with a bottle.

Bulldawg

WKR
Never had an issue with sloshing with a Nalgene, nothing that annoyed me enough to need to find a solution for it.

OP
W

Wrench

WKR
Ever try to kill a bull with a longbow when its 75* and they've been pressured hard?

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
I feel your pain on the nalgene sloshing.

I emailed them from the email on the video and got this back. Your message wasn't delivered to [email protected] because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.

Maybe the gmail address will still be good but im not holding out hope. I feel like a big bottle brush would work just as well. Ill see if I can hunt something down on amazon tonight.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Ever try to kill a bull with a longbow when its 75* and they've been pressured hard?
If you're still wearing your pack at longbow range you've got more concerns than a nalgene bottle

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk