Help Me Pick a 300 Win Mag

Hi. I am wanting a 300 win mag and am having a hard time deciding.

Must haves are:
Threaded Barrel - I have a Dead Air Nomad TI that will live on this rifle
Rifle weight under 6.5 pounds
Price: $2700 or less

The upcoming Christensen Arms Ridgeline FFT looks like it checks all the boxes and has a 22 inch barrel which sounds nice considering this gun will be suppressed 100% of the time. After some Rokslide research on Christensen there is a lot of talk here about it being a crapshoot if you get a shooter or not from Christensen.

Also thinking about buying a Tikka and then putting a Proof barrel on it but rather buy something off the shelf if possible.

What should I be looking at that checks these boxes?

finner

Lil-Rokslider
Proof Elevation in 300wm. Should be able to find one on Red Hawk for that price with sales

OP
Throwin Darts
Proof Elevation in 300wm. Should be able to find one on Red Hawk for that price with sales
Red Hawk has the Proof Elevation Lightweight Hunter for $2,850. Looks like a good option to research. Thanks for the suggestion

OP
Throwin Darts
I could also get a Tikka T3x Lite Veil for around $1,300 right at 7 pounds. Anyone have experience with this one?

I keep spouting off about Seekins in other posts, but the the Havak Element ticks every mark on your list. Suppressed adds some weight of course but I wouldn't want a 300 win mag that light. My PH2 with a brake kicks pretty nicely and it is almost a lb more. I am just shooting up the 150 grain cheap stuff so I can reload right now. I have some 200 grain Hornady match stuff I need to try. It is like $100 above your price range fwiw.

asheepdog

FNG
I have a Kimber Montana in 300 Win Mag that is a shooter, though I'm not sure its light enough to fit what you are looking for. It does have a threaded barrel, though I believe its 7/16x28 so small for most suppressors, especially .30 cal. The Tikka TX Lite rifles are not heavy and every Tikka I have has been a shooter.

I really like Fierce rifles in your price range. The Fierce Carbon Rival checks a bunch of boxes and comes in a 24 or 26" threaded barrel with a brake. I have a Christensen Ridgeline 300wsm that's nice, but my Fierce is a step above.

Just did a wikiarms search and they are currently around $2300-2400. Hard to beat for that price unless you want to go full custom for $500-600 more.

Novahunter

Lil-Rokslider
I'll throw in a vote for a Seekins PH2 or Element. I got my neighbor to order a PH2 a couple months ago for a moose hunt we're going on together this fall.

They are a quality rifle and company

Bigdave

FNG
At your price point, you could buy a Zermatt/ bighorn origins at northland shooters and a prefit barrel at carbonsix. Put the thing together in your garage and have it to your specs. Might have a gunsmith screw the barrel on for you if you’re not comfortable with it.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I have a Kimber Montana in 300 Win Mag that is a shooter, though I'm not sure its light enough to fit what you are looking for. It does have a threaded barrel, though I believe its 7/16x28 so small for most suppressors, especially .30 cal. The Tikka TX Lite rifles are not heavy and every Tikka I have has been a shooter.

Kimber makes a thread adapter. Not sure why they use that particular thread pitch but the adapter is easy to use, sort of expensive. I think the 2 I got were like 60 bucks each.