Help me pick out my first piece of KUIU clothing

OP
L

Lawnboi

WKR
my next order will definetly include the attack pants, probably the chugach pants, and definetly a guide vest. Iv got plenty of non camo merino for the off season

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Just ordered some attack pants in the new olive color and the guide beanie, should be a good addition to my Chugach rain gear I already have.

OP
L

Lawnboi

WKR
Well i ordered on monday morning, it shipped out monday afternoon, and i just got my chugach jacket.

Firt impression, Very good quality! Better than sitka, more kuiu is definetly in my future!

The jacket is cut very well. The sleeves are just a hair long for my stubby arms, but not at all that bad. I prefer the cut to sitkas really tight cuts. Nice wrist cuffs as well to cinch it up

The jacket is light! almost feels like the sitka SFL jacket, but dosnt have that krinkly sound of paclite.

Its not the quietest, but i dont expect it to be. Definetly usable in high winds or rain for bowhunting (the only time it will really be on during a stalk). Again i not very krinkly like goretex shells seem to be

I havnt tested its ability to shed water yet, and i probalby wont. From what iv heard i will not get wet.

Very impressed. Now i want more!