Help me replace my Wyoming's

My crispi Wyoming's are finally toast. 2 years with maybe 7 months of use in that time span.

New boots like the wyoming's will be used from June to Sept maybe early October. So 50°+ weather. Terrain will be desert, badlands, timbered mountains and above timberline.

So my requirements
- Mostly synthetic construction
- 6+ inches in height
- waterproof
- full - 3/4 rand
- stiffness is meh, on a scale of 1-5 I like the 3/4 area with 5 being stupid stiff
- durable

I get that mother nature, certain terrain, and lots of use can take a toll on boots. I've begun to look that them as a consumable product, like I know my kenetreks will need a new sole every other summer. But my crispi Wyoming's were leaky and breaking down after 3 months. Nothing against crispi the boots fit great and we're super comfy I'm in no way bashing them I think the wyoming's by design have a natural failure point.

I've narrowed it down I think to
Kuiu scarpa evo
Salewa crow and raven
Hannwag ferrata

Am I missing any boots to consider?

Anyone have input on the boots I mentioned?

Thanks

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

OP
mj23polaris
That's a bummer, thought I had my mind made up on getting wyomings
They've updated them again with new fabric it sounds like so maybe they are better but mine fell apart here on both pairs. 1st pair I warrantied within a month.

2nd pair was a updates pair started to do it in the same spot and I've just been running them till they become uncomfortable.
IMG_20210315_110028283.jpgIMG_20210315_110020901.jpg

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Cclon5

Lil-Rokslider
@mj23polaris... I can't pm you, I would like to buy your arken scope, will you please contact me at 509 690 2143