Help me setup my new bow

Daniel Bybee

Lil-Rokslider
Well finally made the switch to a new bow, gonna be putting my highlander on the bench. Ended up with a 2012 Hoyt Rampage XT, 27.5 inch and 70 pound with max 1 limbs and a black riser. Now I just need to figure out what I want to put on it. I already have a Fuse two piece quiver and a Carbon blade stabilizer. Was thinking of putting on A trophy taker rest but im open to suggestions there and not sure on the sight yet, would like to have it setup for out to 80 yards as thats what I like to practice to. For an arrow setup I was looking at either easton axis or injections with two inserts in the front, rokslide wrap, Blazer vanes and blazer nock. Any suggestions or tips and tricks would be awesome. Thanks again, Daniel

I like my Trophy Taker PRONGHORNS and also the Schaffer Opposition!!! The Opposition is a little better when spotting and stalking. I also think that with the flat shelf on the Rampage XT the Schaffer may suit you much better!

As for a sight to take you to 80...CBE Tek-Hunter 3 or 5 pin ( personal choice ).

I think that you are definitely on the right track for arrows. I personally am going to be trying the Injexions this year for my own use. I know they are a little pricy BUT you get what you pay for and a thinner arrow to reduce wind drag and surface area. I like blazers but I LOVE FUSION 2.1" Vanes.

OR Archer

WKR
Id also recommend a Trophy Taker but Id suggest the Full Capture model with the side loader. Rip Cord Code Red is another really good rest. Im also a fan of the multi pin slider sights. I prefer the Spot Hogg Tommy Hogg. Built like a tank and its got great adjustability.

weaver

WKR
I use a TT Smackdown FC. For a sight im using an HHA slider. Both work well for me.