Help me with coffee fellas...

I've gutted down Starbucks via for 5 years. To me, it's bitter and hard on toilet paper...Tried black rifle this year...same.
Im not a coffee snob, but damn sure have to have it. 30oz every morning to function. McCafe, Folgers, Black Rifle various blends, Moose Munch. I like almost all "real" coffee at home.

Educate me on how to get regular coffee without dragging a Bunn and a generator to camp.

Krieg Hetzen

Lil-Rokslider
Get a travel French press. I have the BRCC one which is just a rebranded ESPRO that you can find on amazon. Easy to use, easy to clean, keeps my coffee hot for hours and is stupid tough. Beauty is that you can use regular coffee!

You should very seriously look into getting a Clever coffee dripper. It's sort of a French press/drip hybrid. I dislike French presses because they just leave a very muddled flavor and gritty mouthfeel, and it's a pain to get all the grounds off of the screen.

With a Clever, you put your filter in, pour some boiling or near boiling water in and swish around to rinse the paper flavor from the filter and preheat it and then dump that out. Then put in your coffee, water at 203F (or pretty close to), knock the floating grounds down at 30 seconds in, and then put the dripper on top of your mug at 3.5 minutes.

I make that sound like a lot, but I like to be consistent with my coffee.

Also, try Dunkin donuts original blend. It's not acidic at all and is more of a medium roast rather than the typical burnt Starbucks ash. My recipe is 30 grams of coffee and 465 grams of 203F water. It truly hits the spot for being a cheaper coffee.

When I hunt though, I usually just chug some shit instant Folgers.

I've gutted down Starbucks via for 5 years. To me, it's bitter and hard on toilet paper...Tried black rifle this year...same.
Im not a coffee snob, but damn sure have to have it. 30oz every morning to function. McCafe, Folgers, Black Rifle various blends, Moose Munch. I like almost all "real" coffee at home.

Educate me on how to get regular coffee without dragging a Bunn and a generator to camp.
A, perculator, water coffee (either instant ground or beans, your choice) , camp fire, a Coleman stove or a jet boil and your good to go

Moserkr

WKR
I will 2nd the mount hagen instant. Reviewed as the best taste for instant, and Id agree as someone who considers themself a coffee snob. Is it aeropress or french press quality? No, but its not bitter and is good tasting plain black as coffee should be. I wouldnt haul anything heavier than instant on my back up a mountain.

Which Starbucks via’s are you using? I definitely prefer the Italian roast to the other varieties.
At home I have a French press, aero press, pour over, and an espresso maker. I like good coffee and can’t find anything wrong with the Starbucks via Italian roast.