Help me with coffee fellas...

VinoVino

Lil-Rokslider
REI has Verve instant coffee right now. By far the best instant I’ve had. The Street Level is pretty good.

Believe it or not but Stanley makes an insulated coffee press and it makes pretty dang good coffee and keeps warm for a long time.

My other preferred method would be pour over.

BRCC is no better than over roasted Starbucks to me, not to mention their politics are hypocritical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pilarczyk85

Lil-Rokslider
My brother has an old ass (maybe 50's?) perculator that runs off a heat source so like a stove top or fire. Super light and cheap. Built tough. If you can find one of those they're the cat's ass.

sdx

FNG
I take instant, but been trying to completely quit coffee for the last few years...has not happened yet. A friend brought a percolator and it was the best tasting coffee I've had in quite awhile.

This GSI drip $10 on amazon
ecab5b5a7939f6c013b8de5d0a62ded5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've gutted down Starbucks via for 5 years. To me, it's bitter and hard on toilet paper...Tried black rifle this year...same.
Im not a coffee snob, but damn sure have to have it. 30oz every morning to function. McCafe, Folgers, Black Rifle various blends, Moose Munch. I like almost all "real" coffee at home.

Educate me on how to get regular coffee without dragging a Bunn and a generator to camp.
I use a jet boil for backpacking and a percolator for horse camps . Just pre grind good coffee and boil it for 3-4 mins while it’s rolling, then pour a splash of cold water on it and the grinds will settle and you won’t be drinking them. Works great and you don’t need extra gear.

Carrot Farmer

WKR
Classified Approved
Hope you all don't mind me reviving an old thread, but I came across this French Press on Amazon and thought I would mention it here.

61z4dUaJ15L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Stanley Adventure All-in-One, Boil + Brewer French Press Coffee Maker

I really like my Stanley cook set and this looks similar. I also bring along a French Press for coffee (forget name), however it is plastic and adds extra bulk to my pack. I am thinking that I could ditch the Stanley cook set and extra plastic French Press and simply use this Stanley French Press to pull double duty.

It has great reviews on Amazon, but was wondering if any coffee drinkin' Roksliders had any first hand experience with this French Press.

I purchased the Stanley 48 oz French press from Amazon. Performed awesome, all stainless construction is a bonus!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk