Help, screwed up my CO OTC buy

hflier

WKR
Classified Approved
Today I accidently bought a Non Resident Antlerless OTC tag for CO. I guess I was wrung out from work. Now I need to get this fixed. I wanted an either sex. Anyone know how they will handle this when I call?

Thanks,
Ron

JG358

WKR
Wont be a problem....They'll just cancel your antlerless tag, charge you the difference and issue an either sex tag.

Just call Denver and like the guys said they will simply void your anterless tag and charge you (gladly) for the difference on the either sex OTC tag.

dotman

WKR
Man I almost did this too, caught it pretty quick but I was diappointed all the bear tags were sold out and wasn't paying enough attention.

Chris Roe

FNG
Dotman - just curious, when did you try to purchase your bear tag? How soon after they went on sale (9am)? ...curious to see how fast some sold out. I got mine right at 9am, but then a buddy of mine missed out in the same area 40 minutes later. In past years, some areas sold out in under 9 minutes. This year they almost doubled tags, so I was curious to see how that affected sales. Seems like demand STILL outweighed demand!

Chris Roe

OP
hflier

hflier

WKR
Classified Approved
Well here is how it played out. I was able to get the transaction reversed, they refund your money in 3-5 days. They will only do this if you contact them within 24hrs! After that you have to wait until you receive your tag and then send it back in for a refund. So be careful or you will tie up some cash for awhile.

dotman

WKR
Dotman - just curious, when did you try to purchase your bear tag? How soon after they went on sale (9am)? ...curious to see how fast some sold out. I got mine right at 9am, but then a buddy of mine missed out in the same area 40 minutes later. In past years, some areas sold out in under 9 minutes. This year they almost doubled tags, so I was curious to see how that affected sales. Seems like demand STILL outweighed demand!

Chris Roe

I dropped the ball, it was around 5pm cst and I knew my chances would not be good.