Help... vxr bow case question

I have a vxr 31.5 with the Mathews attached quiver. Is there a bow case out there with straps to secure the bow inside the case that the bow will fit in? Must be durable for flight. Skb 4214 will not work. Not deep enough.

wayoh22

WKR
Not sure if you're asking for a case in which you don't have to take the quiver off or not, but I'm sure SKB makes one in which it will fit with the quiver off.

OP
S
I need it to fit with the quiver attached with arrows in it. I found a couple of cases that are deep enough but don't have straps to hold the bow in place.

wayoh22

WKR
I need it to fit with the quiver attached with arrows in it. I found a couple of cases that are deep enough but don't have straps to hold the bow in place.

Take the quiver off then? Not trying to sound like an asshole here but maybe I'm missing something

wayoh22

WKR
Sorry, I should have specified. It's a Q- lite 2 piece Quiver
Don't have any experience with them but just from a quick google search and brief looking into it, I'd just unmount it and then when you get to your destination mount it back one. Seems irrational to buy a whole new case for something that won't cost you anything except a few turns on either side of the trip

My SKB fits my Vertix with an arrow web attached. It seems like it would fit with a Q-Lite too. I can check tomorrow.

TxxAgg

WKR
Quiver attached is one thing. No way I'd leave arrows in the quiver.

you can buy an arrow case and a broadhead case for cheap and fit them in an SKB no problem.

The skb double cases work but they don't have straps. I pack stuff around it to hold it. My vxr 31.5 is currently in the 4917 heading cross country. Q-lite attached, no arrows in it tho.

sf jakey

Lil-Rokslider
Don't have any experience with them but just from a quick google search and brief looking into it, I'd just unmount it and then when you get to your destination mount it back one. Seems irrational to buy a whole new case for something that won't cost you anything except a few turns on either side of the trip
Well, many of us have to travel a long way on dirt roads to get to where the hunt starts. Putting a quiver on and off 2x daily so you can keep your bow protected during travel from rain, dust, bouncing around etc Is unreasonable and asking for problems. Hence the case request. I also would like to find a hard case for this purpose. Let me know what you come up with. I also would not put broadhead equipped arrows in the case though, asking for a cut string.

wayoh22

WKR
Well, many of us have to travel a long way on dirt roads to get to where the hunt starts. Putting a quiver on and off 2x daily so you can keep your bow protected during travel from rain, dust, bouncing around etc Is unreasonable and asking for problems. Hence the case request. I also would like to find a hard case for this purpose. Let me know what you come up with. I also would not put broadhead equipped arrows in the case though, asking for a cut string.
I never thought of putting it into a case in the morning and night. You're a 100% right.