Help with bino harness for diamondback 12x50

Bassf123

FNG
Anyone out there by any chance know what harness fits a pair of diamondback 12x50’s the best or maybe what may work best for you guys?

Hussar

Lil-Rokslider
No direct experience with binos that big, but the Alaska Guide Creations packs should fit, specifically the Alaska Classic or Denali.

I have a pack from them from about 5 years ago and it's a quality pack. It fits my Brunton Epoch 10.5x43s with a fair bit of room to spare.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

D S 319

WKR
Really like my marsupial they’ll have a size that fits. Also have the bino harness that my 12x50 UHDs came in I’d part ways with.

Catahoula

WKR
I made the switch to FHF for this fall’s hunts. Been years I used S4 harnesses, loved them for being super lightweight, but it’s time to try something new. I know FHF has three different sizes in their lineup… FYI Good Luck.

I’m using diamondback 12x50’s in a size large kuiu pro bino harness. Their website doesn’t show 12x50s fitting. But they fit just fine.

Chanimal

FNG
I have the Kuiu pro and Alaska guide creations bino packs. I have been around the new marsupial enclosed pack, and I think that is the best available, fit and finish is great and I like the suspension on it as well. I will probably switch to in it the next year or so.