Help with DIY Kifaru water bladder pocket

Jxferg7

Lil-Rokslider
First off this group has been awesome providing info on a few of my DIY projects but needing some help with my pack setup....I am currently running a Kifaru Fran with cargo net with a camp bag inside the net....then run an OGL and Nalgene holder...last year I struggled with water. Trying to make a mod to my frame for something to hold a 3L bladder on a bare frame and OGL when I’m not running the camp bag during the day.

Austink47

WKR
Not exactly a DIY but I use a SG hydro sleeve. Normally I have it inside a bag and just hang it like a chamber pocket. I am sure you could add a couple loops to the bottom and connect it to the frame with k clips. Food for thought if nothing else.

OP
Jxferg7

Jxferg7

Lil-Rokslider
Not exactly a DIY but I use a SG hydro sleeve. Normally I have it inside a bag and just hang it like a chamber pocket. I am sure you could add a couple loops to the bottom and connect it to the frame with k clips. Food for thought if nothing else.
Looks like exactly what I’m after...I’ll get to looking into how to attach to a bare frame. Great option, thanks man! As much as I’d love to do it I’m trying to make it another year atleast before getting another bag lol.