Help with predator scope

I need some help finding a scope for a rifle that will be used specifically for coyote hunting. I usually run swfa's but there has to be a cheap bushnell or something that will work for me. What I'm looking for:
Capped turrets, prefer fixed parallax
12-16x upper end magnification
Mil or bdc reticle, no dialing except zero
2-300 dollar range
Needs to hold zero with quality rings
Please help me out, I can't find quite what I'm looking for to go on a truck gun more or less.

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I reached out to a few of my tech guys and:

Athlon responded:

I would suggest the Talos 3-12x40, Talos 4-16x40, or the Argos HMR 4-20x50 options sir. The Talos will be the exact magnification range that he is looking for, but the Argos HMR will be a bit better glass, internal components, etc. Both options will hold up just fine. As a matter of fact, my .223 coyote gun has a Talos 4-16 on it sir.

Hawke Responded:
I think the Vantage SF 3-12x44 1/2 MIL DOT #14160 or the Vantage 4-16x50 AO MIL DOT IR #14260
Would be a good fit. They have parallax adjustment but are also illuminated. They fit about everything he is looking for.

I do a lot of predator hunting and do several contest every year. The best I have used for the money is a 3x9x50 vortex with the illuminated dot. I think the illumination helps a lot a night. Basic duplex, because in my experience most of my shots are within 200yds. I definitely have never been is a situation where I would have time to range and dial. Just my .02

wnelson14

WKR
Classified Approved
I really like my vx3i 4.5-14, on sale for around $400 great quality for the price, different reticle options available for your needs, if not vortex makes something you are looking for

BluMtn

WKR
In the early days of my varmint hunting I used big variable power scopes and as the years went by I realized that big scopes for coyotes is not as important as a big game rifle. My current coyotes scope is this one.

You don't need to identify anything on a coyote other that it is a coyote, so you can have fast acquisition and with the illuminated recticle you can use it at dusk. I have a night vision scope for hunting at night.