Help With Single Bevel Arrow setup

Hello,
Only have been bow hunting for about a year now. I have a Recurve Samick Sage 60# bow. I shoot pretty well with a light setup (~120 grains) at 20-30 yards. I would like to keep this range with a heavier arrow... I purchased a set of 190 grain RMS cutthroats I would like to use. I bare shaft tune my arrows so thats not a problem.

Besides the usual "just shoot what works for your bow" response, what arrow spine, additional weight, and fletching can you recommend?

Thanks!

Steadman

WKR
I have what works for me, and there are some general guidelines, but I would call the guys at RMSGEAR, they are super knowledgeable and will set you up right.

oldgoat

WKR
You really need to provide more info, for starters, 190gr cutthroats are glue on, what weight insert do you plan to glue them onto or are you planning on using woodies, then what is your draw length, if you aren't pulling 28" then it's not 60#, and vice versa. I'll second calling rmsgear!

Btaylor

WKR
What he^ said. What is your current arrow, draw length, etc. What type shaft are you looking to shoot, carbon, aluminum or wood?

OP
S
I have gold tip traditional and easton axis carbon arrows in 340 and 400 spine. . Both are carbon arrows. My draw length is 28". I want to stick with carbon since im most familiar with those for now.

Last edited: