Help! Zeiss bino adapter stud

Twitch

WKR
Hoping someone out there can help.
I managed to lose the stud for my Zeiss bino adapter. I can find just the stud anywhere online and it looks like the adapter is no longer available from Zeiss (which is a shame because it’s the best I’ve used).

Is anyone out there a dealer? Know a Zeiss rep? Have an extra (or two!) laying around?

Thank you!

Attachments

• E391E92F-45EB-40B6-B810-8986003137C9.png
    E391E92F-45EB-40B6-B810-8986003137C9.png
    290.2 KB · Views: 18
OP
Twitch

Twitch

WKR
Man, what a pain in the ass this has proven to be for a part which should be readily available to buy from retailers.

On July 11th I finally received an email from Zeiss saying they have the studs available for purchase from their parts department. All I needed to do was call in an order. Great

So I call and place the order and was told "those will ship right out today" and that I would receive a confirmation email. A couple days go by, and no email. So I check my credit card... no charge from Zeiss.
It's been 8 days, so I call again.

This time I get a different customer service rep. He says he sees my name in the system, and an order, but says he sees no credit card information hence no charge... and no order being placed.
Ugh...
So I give him all my information AGAIN, and again I am told they will ship right out.
The next day I get a credit card charge (but no email)... ok, the order is placed....

14 days later I call to inquire if there is a tracking number or anything.
I get the same customer service rep... who claims, that even though I have an order number, and he sees a charge on my credit card... there is nothing in the 'order' field... he has no record of WHAT was ordered. Just a random credit card charge for nothing....

So he enters all my info AGAIN, and starts a new order, but says he won't charge me for this one.
Great... since I've already been charged...

So now I have placed 3 orders, over the span of 4.5 weeks... and still have nothing from Zeiss...

God I hope someone competent from Zeiss stumbles across this and can get this figured out.
I have a trip in a week I was really wanting to use my binos and tripod on...